Website of the GuildCraft Network
I'm happy to announce our 3.0 update as well as the reset on KitPvP. The reset will be a complete
reset in coins, kits, sound packs, particles.
Here is a list of changes in the 3.0 update
- Fully revamped the scoring system, you now lose score if you haven't played for 2 weeks(3 weeks for extra, 30days for ultra). The amount of score you lose is based on how high your score is, the higher the more you lose. Also works the same way around, if your score is under the 1000, inactivity will slowly bring it back to default.
- Titles such as the ones in Factions will now come to KitPVP!
- Deadcam when you die. You can see who teamed up on you and seek vengeance!
- Every 25 cumulative killstreak message will now display what kit was used.
- Certain kits can now only be unlocked by some achievements, collect all achievements and find out which achievements are required!
- Peasant kit will now be the new default kit that will be unlocked for everyone. Contains full leather gear, a stone sword and a special to refill 3-5 soups on usage.
- Spartan kit is the new donator kit. Contains besides full leather gear an iron helmet and a stone sword sharpness 1. Has the ability to slice through your opponent's armour for a small period of time.
- Vampire has his invisibility removed due to the arrival of titles.
- Ninja now has an upgrade, gain 1 soup per kill.
- Toad's jump has been slightly nerfed in order to balance gameplay.
- Archer's special has been changed, upgrades have been changed accordingly.
- Horsetamer has been removed, the kit was a nice project but has had tons of problems and we've decided to remove it. The people who have paid for this kit will receive coins this reset to accommodate for the loss. This will give everyone who bought it a head start in the new reset.
- 29/1: Buffer Peasant's sword (+sharp I) + make Lucian's golden...
We released Clans today!
We've finally released our Clan System, special made for Annihilation. Players will be able to make their own clans and invite friends to play together.
Every clan has his own points, the clan with the most points at the end of each month will get a reward. You receive points with every kill and win. The points will be reset every month. We'll do clan wars soon, thread coming later.
- Creation: you need 5000XP to create a clan
- Slots: you start with 5 slots, you can upgrade in the Clan Shop
- Tag: you can buy a tag for 10k Clan Coins, it will be shown after your name.
- MOTD: it's for sale for 5k Clan Coins, the owner can change it every day.
- Roles: you can promote a member to an officer, officers will be able to invite and kick members
- Coins: you can earn them by killing players and mining nexuses
- Points: you'll get 1 clan point every kill
- Chat: You can enable the chat channel with /clan chat and chat with your clan members
I wrote a tutorial how to use the system, you can read it here
The survival reset is nearby, and this time we want to make it different.
Some of the changes in store for our Survival players:
We're creating a secondary Survival world map. This is not a normal world, but a dangerous, PvP enabled world with much loot! (See image above of world generation)
The server will be updated to 1.11; adding in new mobs, new blocks, & new items!
New structures will be randomly spawned around the world for you to explore and ravage.
Playerwarps have been added.
And much more!
Reset Time: 3PM aka 15:00 CET
Okay, we will do it. Some stuff will change such as:
KOTH (Yes, this time we will actually do it)
The End without void.
Spawners only purchasable with cash + EXP.
Reset Time: 2PM aka 14:00 CET
EDIT: Factions has been reset, read changelog here
Page 2 of 11