»GuildCraft Network - Cracked Minecraft Server
Come play all kinds minecraft games or mini-games. Our server is free to play for everyone, come and play on Guildcraft.
I knew this day would come... I've loved my Bunnies but they have taken over control. The server will be renamed to BunnyCraft and the ownership will be transferred to them. Goodbye.
After a very long time, a lot of work, a lot of suggestions of people (thank you all!), OP Prison is going to be released next week! (Finally, I know)
Some information about the release:
Some New Features:
• OP prices for everything.
• OP tools, weapons, and armors.
• Only a main boss that spawns every 24h.
• Spawner upgrading system.
• New crates.
• New spawn.
• New mines.
• Custom enchants.
• Enabled the Nether and the End. (Will not be available in the first 2 weeks)
• New anti PVP log (combat log) method.
and more and more!
As for now, OP Prison will have ranks, but ranks from other servers such as regular Prison will not apply in OP Prison, and we will not transfer any ranks from other servers to it. The new OP Prison ranks will be available in our store on the release day.
Apps for op prison are now opened. You can pre-apply now for staff. Make sure you meet all the requirements before applying!
Expected release time:
Delayed until further notice.
Delayed until further notice.
We've seen a major amount of requests for a reset so here it is.
The following changes will be made:
More KOTH arenas.
Iron Golem Spawner EXP price will be higher.
Spawners per chunk will be changed from 6 per chunk to 24 spawners in a 64 block radius.
There might be some other smaller changes which I forget to mention so keep an eye on this thread.
Reset will be on the 17th of February.
12 PM EST
I'm happy to announce our 3.0 update as well as the reset on KitPvP. The reset will be a complete
reset in coins, kits, sound packs, particles.
Here is a list of changes in the 3.0 update
- Fully revamped the scoring system, you now lose score if you haven't played for 2 weeks(3 weeks for extra, 30days for ultra). The amount of score you lose is based on how high your score is, the higher the more you lose. Also works the same way around, if your score is under the 1000, inactivity will slowly bring it back to default.
- Titles such as the ones in Factions will now come to KitPVP!
- Deadcam when you die. You can see who teamed up on you and seek vengeance!
- Every 25 cumulative killstreak message will now display what kit was used.
- Certain kits can now only be unlocked by some achievements, collect all achievements and find out which achievements are required!
- Peasant kit will now be the new default kit that will be unlocked for everyone. Contains full leather gear, a stone sword and a special to refill 3-5 soups on usage.
- Spartan kit is the new donator kit. Contains besides full leather gear an iron helmet and a stone sword sharpness 1. Has the ability to slice through your opponent's armour for a small period of time.
- Vampire has his invisibility removed due to the arrival of titles.
- Ninja now has an upgrade, gain 1 soup per kill.
- Toad's jump has been slightly nerfed in order to balance gameplay.
- Archer's special has been changed, upgrades have been changed accordingly.
- Horsetamer has been removed, the kit was a nice project but has had tons of problems and we've decided to remove it. The people who have paid for this kit will receive coins this reset to accommodate for the loss. This will give everyone who bought it a head start in the new reset.
- 29/1: Buffer Peasant's sword (+sharp I) + make Lucian's golden...
Page 5 of 15