»(Anni) Too Expensive Kits.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Garfield190, Oct 15, 2016.

?

Do you want the price of the kits to go lower and killing people for +4XP?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Garfield190

Garfield190 Grasshopper Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    So I've been farming and rushing in annihilation this past week and I only got 200-600XP. It's so hard to get XP especially when i only play on weekends. So I suggested that aXed change the XP from killing people to +4XP instead of +3XP but breaking the nexus is still +1XP, and lower the price of the kits to 20,000XP or 22,500XP. So please agree if you want the price of the kits to go lower. :) Sry about my grammar :(

• Disagree Disagree x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. IcyTea

IcyTea Nimble Knuckle Member

Ratings:
    +133 / -0
    i'm fine with the current exp gain and the anni kit price.
    there's something called "hardwork" and "patience"

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ILHK2

ILHK2 Addict Member

Ratings:
    +34 / -0
    I argree :p
    It is so hard for civils and me to buy new kits as I seldom play anni

4. Griffin3039

Griffin3039 Eternal Poster Member

Ratings:
    +457 / -0
    Nah Civilian is inexpensive, oh wait what, its a free kit? nvm lol
    Nah I kinda think its more fun for kits to be expensive, damn when I had only 1-2 kits it was so fun back then.
    Trust me, people who unlocked all the kits don't feel the same.
    Btw the only expensive kit is riftwalker.

5. gatarrade

gatarrade Honorary Poster Member

Ratings:
    +142 / -0
    I mean, I'm a pretty old player now.
    When I first started anni, my first kit (enchanter) took me 2 months to obtain!
    So from January 2015 to March 2015, I used civilian for all the games.
    After I got enchanter, gathering xp was much easier.
    Then a bunch of other people knew enchanter was OP and they named it "farming".
    Now it takes me about 1 month to get a new kit, no xp boost!
    And I have like 15 kits now, so it's actually not that hard!
    As a starter, @Garfield190 , I suggest you to buy Warrior, it's decent for a 5000 xp kit.

6. gatarrade

gatarrade Honorary Poster Member

Ratings:
    +142 / -0
    Though, on the other hand...
    A bunch of Guildcraft players call The Shotbow Network "Shitbow".
    If aXed said, "Annihilation will go 100% self-made", then all Shotbow maps should be deleted (coastal,canyon)....
    .....and no kits will be worth 25,000 xp.
    On Shotbow, the reason that all Anni kits are worth 25,000 xp is because the whole server uses the same currency: Shotbow Exp.
    This means that you can play on Creative, MineZ, or other games to earn xp easier but still gather xp for Annihilation kits.
    So long story short, the price of Anni kits should be slightly altered.

7. IHebMC

IHebMC Nimble Knuckle Member

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    i get xp without feeling it
    i'm just playing for fun and i get xp fast, i can buy 25k a kit every 1-2 weeks.

8. TheCatsKing

TheCatsKing ★★★★★ Staff Member HeadAdmin

Ratings:
    +886 / -0
    You won't think the same when you have 1-2 kits 25k kits, i used to get 1 kit per week after gathering some good kits like scout, acro, and swapper.
    For your 5k i recommend you Archer, bowspamming is nice isnt it? also because warrior is pretty much useless.

9. Chuck

Chuck Honorary Poster Member

Ratings:
    +157 / -0
    you know....when i bought the X8 multiplier. i was so happy and i could get new kits in about 2 - 4 days!
    after that, it got boring cos i had them all

c'mon, it takes time to get exp and buy kits, enjoy the fact that you're hunting for exp to get the new kits. people who have all the kits, will either wish that all their kits would be deleted, or maybe some of them. or for new kits to appear on GC.

@aXed please add new kits

10. spam1224LKJ

spam1224LKJ Quick Digit Member

Ratings:
    +56 / -0
    "anni is no longer being updated until all issues and updates are resolved"
    #might not. updates may be discontinued

11. Synergy

Synergy Forum Master Member

Ratings:
    +1,863 / -0
    When i started anni in march 2015, i didn't know wtf was going on and just killed people with civilian
    my first farm was on april 2015 i got like 5k from the farm, then on i bought archer.
    with archer i bowspammed alot of people and ofc it annoyed them, then on august i finally bought my first ever 25k kit: scout
    with scout i was able to rush/kill alot more and gain more xp, and by jan 2016, i've bought over 10 kits
    and then at march 2016, i bought enchanter which basically changed my playstyle, i was able to farm literally every game.
    so yea it was pretty rough first time playing anni, but once you get used to it, you'll play like a god (aka me, jk :v jajajajajaja)

12. spam1224LKJ

Ratings:
    +56 / -0
    trust me, you'll have to play everyday for about 2-3 hours in order to get at most 1 kit per week. Dont listen to Catsking. both warrior and archer is useful. Both kits have no mobility or buffs but theres a plus 1 damage for archer and warrior. So having a sharp 5 iron sword (possible with anvil) would technically enable you to have a sharp 7 sword including strength pots. On the other kit you can bowspam with power 5 and some other helpfull enchantments are the flame and knockback. Both kits are even with each other with the same amount of cons and pros. A big tip with deciding which kit is meant for you is if you like to spam clicks until your enemy dies as fast as possible or attack from far away with archer whilst having to refill arrows.

Annihilation is similiar to moba games such as league of legends. The game itself was built from the foundation of the main concepts of moba games. We have a nexus, no turrets(unless aXed wants to make anni a moba game) and kits within every player who each have almost different abilities.

Kid if you are impatient for kits then simply get the temporary boosters. Eternal boosters are no longer available and are now rare in the anni population. Trust me i use to play anni every day for about 2-3 hours or possibly 5 hours a day. It would take about a week to get 1 kit with no xp boost. It actually takes a long time to get the kits but tbh i feel that if you do the math the amount of time spended to get a 25k kit is about 14-21 hours or even more. 14-21 hours is the estimated time including teammates who rush and mine with booster xp.-and also the preparing part to farm is what takes the longest. So if you just plan to farm in every game like papa boom 75% of the time in the game you would mine to get op gear pots Etc. and about 25% of the time in the game when you actually have fun on a killing spreee. I also forgot to mention that you can simply get ganked in a mine if you are not carefull and you end up spending all that time on nothing. Quite sad but thats how mc works. You die and then... and as you said we get less xp than shotbow becuz the nexus gives 1 xp and you cany recieve xp from other games.

Also getting all kits playing everyday would take about half a year. But i can guarantee you that it is impossible to get all kits within 3 months if you play everyday.

I strongly agree that the amount of xp earned from kills should be about 5 or 6 xp and nexus mines to be at least 2

13. spam1224LKJ

Ratings:
    +56 / -0
    thats not always tre.Everyone mines but thats not how everyone should play. I just go to the mine with my teammates and use cat wither on Stoneheart and take all his gear and make him rage and get muted. Or i go spy in the enemy nexus with my friends when someones enchanting

14. TheOfficialTraxexx

TheOfficialTraxexx Member Member

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    dude i bought acro like 1 week ago then got 20xp like 6 days cause me is op :)

15. Vurow

Vurow Broken Member

Ratings:
    +1,478 / -0
    It's been maybe like 3 weeks since I bought spy and I only got 13k xp... I just want P2W back

16. IcyTea

IcyTea Nimble Knuckle Member

Ratings:
    +133 / -0
    some people take the game seriously
    the time span of me buying another kit is around 1month - 3 months, or half a year; I'm kinda fine with it

17. doYOUevenKNOWme

doYOUevenKNOWme Quick Digit Member

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    They have boosters so... yea

18. JohnBean2014

JohnBean2014 Forum Master Member

Ratings:
    +412 / -0
    While we're at it lets make it so everyone gets a x10 XP booster for an hour if they spend 5xp.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. CraftedCraft

CraftedCraft Quick Digit Member

Ratings:
    +36 / -0
    Update the kits plss.

20. chunky

chunky Quick Digit Member

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    I was a civi once don't see me complaining about it. I put a lot of hard work in me farming to get my kits.
    P.s this was b4 I got my rank.