Please stop bitching about it now
Date & Time: 21 July 15:00 CEST / 9AM EDT
The following changes have/will be made:
Not all changes will be enabled in the first week(s).
- New Nether generation like the End (there are 12 total corners, 4 in the overworld, 4 in the nether, and 4 in the end)
- Water will work in the Nether
- Normal biomes (No more bedrock issues)
- Changed /voteshop to /rewardshop
- Tweaked kits and keys
- Changes to economy to encourage activity
- Hourly, daily, and weekly missions (/missions)
- Personal upgrades (/pupgrade)
- Chunk Busters
- Sell Wands
- Spawners acting like sponge
- Spawner remove tax
- Anti-casing for spawners
- Faction permissions
- Faction upgrades
- TNT Bank for factions
- New TNT fill with a range of 32 Blocks.
- Warzone claims
- New cannon rules (Will be linked)
- More power, less power decay and more small Factions settings
- Anti-inside features enabled
- All changes presented by short1der via sneak-peaks
- Printer Support
- And more will be listed later
Important notice regarding "Unwelcome aka banned players"
Factions which have alts of banned players in their faction risk punishments up to a permanent ban for the entire Faction. This depends on many factors and I doubt we would need to ban an entire faction but be warned.