After a long time waiting and a lot of struggles, The time has finally come! Factions season 1 is ready to be released! We however decided to remove the idea of giving away PayPal money because our faction community is too small to give away our own money that's why we switched some things up.
The map length will last for 4 weeks, it will start on February 21st at 20:00 CEST and end on March 20th at 20:00 CEST. There will be a grace period of 3 days from the day of release.
We will host events to keep everyone entertained and we fixed the cannoning on our faction server to make base raiding and fights more intense.
The rewards for the number 1-5 factions will be:We changed the whole faction economy by removing cactus from the shop and adding a new sugarcane farm wand to make everyone grind for their money and make the community less overpowered. This new wand will be in the shop.
1st place: 150 EUR buycraft coupon
2st place: 100 EUR buycraft coupon
3st place: 75 EUR buycraft coupon
4st place: 50 EUR buycraft coupon
5st place: 25 EUR buycraft coupon
- Return of chunkbusters /chunkbuster
- Spawner mine radius protection.
- When an enemy player is within 200 blocks you will not be able to mine a spawner.
- Harvester Hoe
- Harvests all your sugarcane in one click and sells it all.
- Cactus has been removed from the store, the eco will now be based on sugarcane.
- Faction plugin has been replaced by an upgraded version with more features.
- Added /f inspect
- This allows you to see who of your faction placed or took any block in your claims. You can also see who and what was taken from chests.
- Added /f invsee
- This allows you to check your fellow faction members their inventory if they are online.
- Added /f corner
- This command will claim the entire corner
- Added /f global
- Turn off global chat for yourself and see only faction chat
- Added /f weewoo
- Warn your entire faction that your faction is being raided
- Added /f check
- Added /f stealth
- Spawner drop rate with TNT & Creeper Eggs has been changed to 50% from 30%.
- Changed the gen buckets. There are now gen buckets specifically for going upwards or downwards and for fixing walls
We hope to see a lot of you at February 21st!