I'm happy to announce our 3.0 update as well as the reset on KitPvP. The reset will be a complete
reset in coins, kits, sound packs, particles.
Here is a list of changes in the 3.0 update
Post update changes:
- Fully revamped the scoring system, you now lose score if you haven't played for 2 weeks(3 weeks for extra, 30days for ultra). The amount of score you lose is based on how high your score is, the higher the more you lose. Also works the same way around, if your score is under the 1000, inactivity will slowly bring it back to default.
- Titles such as the ones in Factions will now come to KitPVP!
- Deadcam when you die. You can see who teamed up on you and seek vengeance!
- Every 25 cumulative killstreak message will now display what kit was used.
- Certain kits can now only be unlocked by some achievements, collect all achievements and find out which achievements are required!
- Peasant kit will now be the new default kit that will be unlocked for everyone. Contains full leather gear, a stone sword and a special to refill 3-5 soups on usage.
- Spartan kit is the new donator kit. Contains besides full leather gear an iron helmet and a stone sword sharpness 1. Has the ability to slice through your opponent's armour for a small period of time.
- Vampire has his invisibility removed due to the arrival of titles.
- Ninja now has an upgrade, gain 1 soup per kill.
- Toad's jump has been slightly nerfed in order to balance gameplay.
- Archer's special has been changed, upgrades have been changed accordingly.
- Horsetamer has been removed, the kit was a nice project but has had tons of problems and we've decided to remove it. The people who have paid for this kit will receive coins this reset to accommodate for the loss. This will give everyone who bought it a head start in the new reset.
- 29/1: Buffer Peasant's sword (+sharp I) + make Lucian's golden sword break less.
- 28/1: Changed /leave command to not count as a dead.
- 27/1: Added /s, quickly view your current stats when fighting
- 26/1: Changed score scaling.