»[Skyblock] Animals.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by sagi, Mar 9, 2016.

1. sagi

sagi Honorary Poster Member

Ratings:
    +154 / -0
    hi there aXed And PapaBoom128
    i recently found a problem i really dont know if its a problem
    Or is it the intention of this.
    ok so i saw that my animal spawners has stop spawning animals
    i asked boiboi7 about it hes said aXed limit the of animals in island to 20
    so boiboi7 told me i have to kill all of the animals in my island then its work perfectly then suddenly its stopped work again i saw that animals spawned in my island.. then i called boiboi7 again then he told me that animals neturaly spawn on grass and all my down layer is made of grass so i thinked to my self how aXed made limit to the aniamls on island if they naturaly spawned. so i thought what the fak axed thinked when he did it xD maybe the pressure of the others things he took care of on skyblock he didnt noticed to that little problem
    so my suggestions is
    1. to stop the natural spawn of animals and to expend the limit of animals on island
    2. or to let the animals natural spawn and to expend the limit of them to unlimited.
    thx for reading my post <3

2. sagi

Ratings:
    +154 / -0
    Bump

3. Silencerz45

Silencerz45 Faithful Poster Member

Ratings:
    +231 / -0
    The spawning limit is perchunk I think, just make your grinder in a different chunk, cause for me I have pretty much 20+ creatures on my island almost all the times also sometimes removing and placing the spawners again solves this problem, idk tho I haven't faced any such problems. @PapaBoom128

4. sagi

Ratings:
    +154 / -0
    i dont really think
    that its about chunks cause my grass is down and my farm is up and to remove and replace the spawner evrey time kind of annoying

5. ShadowGamer12

ShadowGamer12 Ancient Poster Member

Ratings:
    +87 / -0
    i stoped playing SkyBlock be cause it got harder even the shop+no redstone to buy+its way more harder now