Date: To be announced
The following changes have been made:
- The ban manager will now show you the time remaining for a mute when you send a message, grammar was fixed as well.
- New waiting lobbies have been built (Special thanks to: @JadePlaysServers)
- Old kits, old maps, old arrow trails and old cages will be returning from SkyWars 2.0 (I'll make sure Atlantic returns )
- Brand new tour guide system (The minion NPC)
- You must complete the tour before obtaining access to the game portals and games.
- Optimized shop (Viewing speed of the shop has been increased dramatically)
- Game portals have been added. Mainly for the lazy people who enjoy simplicity, simply jump into a hole in the ground to join a game
- For the first time ever, voting is enabled! Rewards can be found below:
- 100 coins
- 150 xp
- 1 vote crate key
- SkyWars now has a chat manager, after dealing with the built in one that was hard to work with. We removed it from the SkyWars plugin and decided to use something else
- A custom-built voting system has been added into SkyWars with similar functionality from the SkyWars 2.0 one. Explanation of the system will be explained below:
- Everyone, ranked user or not receives access to this.
- Chest Types:
- OP: Over-powered items, diamond gear, enderpearls and more!
- Normal: The current system on the old SkyWars 3.0
- HardCore: The old system for basic games on SkyWars 2.0
- Time of day
- Changed the way the shop for cages, kits and trails work
- Cages: You must be level 3 to obtain access to the shop.
- Kits: You must be level 7 to access this shop.
- Arrow Trails: You must be level 10 to access this shop.
- Further updates will be added onto this list later.Special Thanks to the following:
@Xeph - Creating the image for this thread & the event thread (coming soon )
@rewardedcarton - Developing this update and dealing with my countless complaints
@Cpt_Thunderholo - Being a person who allowed me to become an admin and help create and organize this.
@Elise1886 - Being the content manager I can rely on for suggestions and ideas along with help!
@plats - Reminding me of old kits, map names and more.
@TheRealDoctor - Planning this update and having hope for an amazing reset.
There were too many people to mention in this section, but I want to thank everyone for being a major help with planning, giving feedback and testing this update! Without you, none of this would be possible!