»SkyWars (Beta) Suggestions

Discussion in 'SkyWars' started by Ynal_Sagas, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Ynal_Sagas

Ynal_Sagas Grasshopper Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    heres my suggestions
    adding minipvp square would be cool and decoreting the lobby of skywars and also fun!.
    2. add stats board and staff board, on stats it would be cool if the borad shows top 8 most kills/top 8 most wins\top 8 most scores.
    3. adding parkour in the waiting lobby would let the boring go off :D
    4. add ability to fly, when you donate or buy VIP you will be able to fly in the lobby
    5. and my last suggestion is make it show how much more xp i need to get levelup

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Arjenpro

Arjenpro Network Developer Staff Member Developer

Ratings:
    +323 / -0
    Thanks for you suggestions, will look into it.

3. KyocellHD

KyocellHD Faithful Poster Member

Ratings:
    +184 / -0
    NO WAY!

4. uryfgoifh

uryfgoifh Forum Master Member

Ratings:
    +463 / -0
    we all know what this really means
    dont pretend

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. xTrendsetter

xTrendsetter Newbie Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi! I'm not new on guildcraft, nor am I new on the forums. I joined in here in 2014 and I wanted to suggest a map from the old skywars from there. Not to look back at the past but I really enjoyed the clouds map. I don't know if anyone remembers but I do hope that the long time players here do. I don't have the link to the map but there is videos about it on youtube. Here's the links:

I have another suggestion too. It may sound selfish but I think that these maps were amazing back then and I think it should be brought back :D No disrespect I love this server very much. I have another link to a map that was called "Cake" as well. Here's the links:

I also have one more (which is the last one xD) and it was called "Dream" map which i loved alot as well on here. I love this server a lot and it meant a lot to be able to suggest something for skywars which is my favorite minigame on here. Shout out to DemodeDemigod for helping me and linking me to this suggestion page! :D Thanks everyone for reading <3 :)

6. Megan

Megan Kill Toxic & Selfishness Staff Member HeadAdmin

Ratings:
    +359 / -0
    Thank you for sharing, it will be a little hard for me to find these unless it was built by a GC Builder, will see what I can do :)