»Spy kit Glitch

Discussion in 'Annihilation BETA' started by Talink, May 31, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talink

Talink Newbie Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    For some reasons when I use spy kit and walk while holding shift I apper and disapper for 1 second. When I want to rush another team's nexus (with this glitch) players can easily find me and kill me. I don't know if the glitch is caused from my lagback problem or its a general glitch.(If someone has the glitch plz post on this thread). I hope you can fix it.

2. hugoner

hugoner Grasshopper Member

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    it´s the same with me:mad: this glitch has a lot of time.

3. TheMinecraftProLord

TheMinecraftProLord Admin Admin

Ratings:
    +253 / -0
    Please place this bug report in the right forum section (you placed it in Beta)It actually makes you appear and disappear so I'm not sure if it is a bug

4. Talink

Talink Newbie Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
  5. Farazz

Farazz Faithful Poster Member

Ratings:
    +444 / -0
    I dont think its a bug, im sure thats just the weakness of the kit otherwise spies would be too op cuz they would shift from their base and sneak all the way to enemy nexuses without ever getting detected.
    Spy kit is mostly to stay invis at one place and quietly move to another area when no one is around.
    this has existed before beta.

6. ironcreeper34111

ironcreeper34111 Ancient Poster Member

Ratings:
    +477 / -0
    Thats not a bug, you should even be thankful that you can still be invis while sneak moving using spy. Originally, Spy is supposed to be invis ONLY when not moving reference: SB spy , but here in Guildcraft, you can move (while sneaking) like i think 10 blocks being completely invis, the time when theres a split second visibility and invis again is when you exceeded that 10 block limit. @Talink
    @hugoner

7. Swag_Fox

Swag_Fox Mod Mod

Ratings:
    +2,939 / -0
    Its not a bug,I suggest you hit something once and this will be very fast and its helpful to rush
    p.s do it when nobody sees you

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.