»The Server's Downfall

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AndrewtherealGR, Jun 8, 2019.

1. ManuelPlays

ManuelPlays Member Member

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    I agree with all of the things you said and I hope aXed sees this and atleast tries to make this server great again.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gerlinee

Gerlinee Grasshopper Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    I agree with you on most points, I was playing on GC 3 years ago and back then I had trouble coming on the server because it was so full.

Right now it happens that I am all by myself on SB and it's awful.

3. donaldo

donaldo Newbie Member

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Am i meant to be happy that a man who would only benefit from facs being completely obliterated doesnt yet have full control over facs XD. Sure, sem didnt control the reset date, but he sure as hell controlled everything else. your pulling at threads here by saying OH BUT SEM DIDNT CONTROL THE RESET DATE. that doesnt make what epic did any better, just proves my point that what epic did was wrong. if you had any other argument you'd have used it, but clearly you dont.

As for the rest of you arguing back and forth, your just proving what i said in my earlier reply, all gc ever has is talk talk talk. The more you talk the harder it is to get shit done, so just do something. Dont make a reset out of shit you havnt discussed with the community, but rather add it in the middle of the reset and see how it goes.

As for you arjen, I understand why your SALTy about people neglecting the time you put into gc, but living the past doesnt do much to help gc grow does it now? How many hours have u input in the past week, month, year even? We get it, working for free is hard, but dont keep ur developer title if you arent gonna work, and if the issue is money, i suggest you look elsewhere cause if axed cant even shell out a couple bucks for youtubers hes not about to hire you for a full time dev position.

4. FysiQ

FysiQ Mod Mod

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Its hard, but true. Everyday 3100+ People.

Our staff is working hard on the server, even we don't have many Developers ..

Hope GC will get again 3100 people :)

But more people is more hackers = need more staff :p

5. EpicGodLight

EpicGodLight Chetto Staff Member HeadAdmin

Ratings:
    +100 / -0
    u literally call epic out for doing a 13 day reset, I tell you he doesnt decide that and you start about fucking sem? come on man

6. donaldo

donaldo Newbie Member

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Out of all the things i said you chose to ignore the fact that a guy owning his own server controlled the entire reset and chose t ofocus on the fact that axed needed money so he did a 13 day reset. who cares how long it was in all honesty, the fact that epic did what sem told him to do is absurd, i dont see axed listening to the owner of pika for reset ideas do i now?

7. fukku

fukku Nimble Knuckle Member

Ratings:
    +114 / -0
    Topic started why gc is dying, and now i see talk sht everyone. Logic.

8. Murda

Murda Nimble Knuckle Member

Ratings:
    +99 / -0
    what a long thread but aXed still dont see thread rip thread then

9. ThnxM8

ThnxM8 Addict Member

Ratings:
    +45 / -0
    I did not expect myself to visit this website again but it was worth it.
    I agree on every point you have made @AndrewtherealGR . If the server gets revived then you all should enjoy it while it lasts.. If it does not get revived then you should find something else to do with your free time and usefulness.
    PS: It has been a long while since we talked (@Olof @AndrewtherealGR @TigerStrike @TheBlueGecko @mr_awesome2k12 ) so contact me on discord (Big Smoke#2406).

10. EpicGodLight

EpicGodLight Chetto Staff Member HeadAdmin

Ratings:
    +100 / -0
    the fact that ur here shit talking everyone without knowing whats actually going on is even more absurd.

11. Frxq15

Frxq15 Kappa Member

Ratings:
    +1,422 / -0
    sorry when was the last time you did something for gc? oh yeah you spend all your time playing roblox

12. Vurow

Vurow Broken Member

Ratings:
    +1,597 / -0
    Is it really that hard for you guys? Is it hard to mute someone or record someone hacking? I was staff before and I didn't even struggle at all lol
    Is that why I see hackers every game I play?

13. TigerStrike

TigerStrike Admin Admin

Ratings:
    +992 / -0
    I'm sorry to say but you are being way too hopeful here, the maximum we can reach would be a 750, with some good luck. You gotta take in the fact that not only our server is dying, but almost every cracked Minecraft server is. Lately Premium has been so easy to obtain, therefore 90% of MC's players are playing on premium servers, leaving the cracked community far behind. The best we can do is work hard and hope for a 750 one day, because I unfortunately don't think we can reach higher than that. If we reach 1000, that's beyond satisfying for what we hope now, but the chances of that are merely 5%. However, what you hope, 3100, I'm sorry to say but it is impossible.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019 at 7:50 AM
  14. FAKEGriffin3039

FAKEGriffin3039 Grasshopper Member

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    can bet 90% of the playerbase here be like
    nah gc isnt ded
    stop thinking negatively LUUUL

highly doubt axed could do shit after reading this anyways

15. Murda

Ratings:
    +99 / -0
    People arguing about a dead block game is so fucking hilarious HAHAHAHA

meanwhile aXeD be like

"the **** is this i don't care with this bullshit im earning like 1000 euro go take your argument somewhere"

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. PocketKiller

PocketKiller Nimble Knuckle Member

Ratings:
    +293 / -0
    Says the person who can’t even play the game properly so decides to cheat on a block game and speak up like a pvp master while doing it, for absolutely no reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. RegentNight_fal

RegentNight_fal Ancient Poster Member

Ratings:
    +489 / -0
    ikr he’s not just a doltish hacker, but an egotistical one as well it makes me so triggered that these kinds of people exists in this world

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Murda

Ratings:
    +99 / -0
    if u had a problem on me you can fight me on practicepvp ill make sure to record of it and then u go talk

ill give u advantage screenshare me first

19. Deima

Deima Newbie Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Randomcraft fully shut down and there are new ieners now.

Call991 (who is now part owner of rc) he used to get payed quite a lot by @aXed . Call is an experienced developer which is the difference between the devs that you have now. Call made the foundations of guildcraft practicepvp back when it was popular. @AndrewtherealGR

20. RegentNight_fal

RegentNight_fal Ancient Poster Member

Ratings:
    +489 / -0
    sure, let’s not do it on GC tho, it’s so easy to bypass their Anticheat. Let’s do it on Mmc or velt or faithful my discord is : Regent#1696