»This is my last build for GC Network :(

Discussion in 'Building and Maps' started by MC_MoadGamerPro, Jan 12, 2019 at 11:17 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC_MoadGamerPro

MC_MoadGamerPro Addict Member

Ratings:
    +94 / -0
    Yeah this is my last build for gc... yesterday i got kicked by @iHasShadowHD form BT for no reason...
    actually i thank him for that, he helped me alot and he doesn't know that... i'm now working with an official MC partner and i earn real money by building maps and making skins anyways

Big thanks to @donalddoyson for encouraging me to continue
    Enjoy the video!

This is the faction spawn for next reset

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 11:40 AM
    • Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. kight

kight Newbie Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Congratulations on becoming an official MC partner.
    Like the spawn btw.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Xeph

Xeph Big Mood Admin

Ratings:
    +590 / -0
    Impressive build Moad. Reminds me lowkey of Pirates and a bit of Aztec. Congratulations and Good Luck with your new projects ^^

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Venzyyy

Venzyyy Faithful Poster Member

Ratings:
    +119 / -0
    i really amaze bro <3 its really good

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. jake2wayne

jake2wayne Journeyman Member

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Nice build man I am proud of u son

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. FoxtrotCentauri

FoxtrotCentauri Mod Mod

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    Good luck with your partnership with other servers, not a common thing to be able to make money from your hobby.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. SemBedrock

SemBedrock Faithful Poster Member

Ratings:
    +252 / -0
    Miss you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. PapaaaaaaTia

PapaaaaaaTia Mod Mod

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    moad, no one even asked you to make a faction spawn fam, so i don't understand why u never asked verang about it. Like before you make a spawn or a lobby or whatever you're planning on making, you should really ask permission before making something fam. And I'm not surprised this is your last build. U got kicked for 7 reasons and verang didn't kick you no reason. One of them was the team never liked u

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 1:22 PM
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. kuba_1616

kuba_1616 Enthusiast Member

Ratings:
    +106 / -0
    Sick build! Gl on other servers

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Gunnu

Gunnu Mod Mod

Ratings:
    +100 / -0
    Moad keep on building let no one stop you from doing what you like the best . PS i love ur damn skin its kawaiii af ALSO THE FAC SPAWN LOOOOOOOOOKS lit
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2019 at 1:31 PM, Original Post Date: Jan 12, 2019 at 1:29 PM ---
    No need to make this post look ugly by your comments :/ . He might have made some mistakes but everyone deserves a 2nd chance also why u say no one likes him . I personally like him a lot.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. xAdityaStrafes

xAdityaStrafes Mod Mod

Ratings:
    +36 / -0
    Hey Moad,
    So you were removed from tthe build team for not meeting the standards, breaking the ground rules,selling gc spawns,leaking DMS and info from the team, leaking spawns to forums without them being released, coupon hungry and harassment. Try to improve and you might just make it back! GL in life and love your buids!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Swag_Fox

Swag_Fox Admin Admin

Ratings:
    +3,011 / -0
    Stop acting as if you are the victim. Despite what was mentioned above by other builders your attitude was the worst of all. Also if this spawn was actually for guildcraft you wouldn't put it up for sale on planet minecraft.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. SpinnMC

SpinnMC Enthusiast Member

Ratings:
    +44 / -0
    This spawn is something you would see on a premium server not gc LuL

“Moad best builder”

Factsss

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. PapaaaaaaTia

PapaaaaaaTia Mod Mod

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    The build team didn't like him lmao, he needed to understand to have permission before doing his own things. If u read the comments from staff members on here and especially builders, you'll see why he was removed. So stop covering for him

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. MC_MoadGamerPro

MC_MoadGamerPro Addict Member

Ratings:
    +94 / -0
    it's my own build i can do what ever i want so stfu... and yeah my brother was going to sell it, when the map get accepted by aXed i told him to delete the post and he did
    Pls dont say GC spawns.... my own spawns and wdym by coupon hungry @aXed saw my builds and love it and he give me the coupons so pls watch ur language

16. lolsann1

lolsann1 Enthusiast Member

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    Keep doing what your doing, Your builds are awesome and you, <3 no homo tho.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. ManuelPlays

ManuelPlays Member Member

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    ^^^ Exactly he was the best builder of gc now he got kicked by some random called "ihasshadowhd" the faction spawns and the koths he built can be only found on premium server not in a dead server like gc also no builders gets paid real money like other servers in gc u get "buycraft coupons" for building something like who tf wants buycraft coupons in a server like this he did alot for gc and got treated like sh!t by the build team.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Master_Ender

Master_Ender Enthusiast Member

Ratings:
    +44 / -0
    3 words "haters gonna hate"
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Olof

Olof Honorary Poster Member

Ratings:
    +164 / -0
    Hmm As i was reading comments. Yes you should have asked for Permission to build it. But What happened just happened. The Build Looks dope not gonna lie. and it's sad to See a talented Builder leaving our community. But You are leaving to a better place so Wish you the best. Don't forget to check us around sometimes plz. Good luck !
    ~Boostmeister

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Frxq15

Frxq15 Kappa Member

Ratings:
    +1,272 / -0
    The point is, the head builder is in charge of the build team, meaning that you MUST listen to him, not gonna like it seems like this post was just made for attention, however im not trying to start an argument. If you get demoted. You need to strive to work back up for that promotion again, and prove them wrong on why you shouldn't have been let go. I know from experience. that's just my thoughts, hope you take my advice.

Regards,
    Frxq

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 4:08 PM
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.